Browse: Top 500 Logos

WOODSON

WOODSON logo

On 8/18/1988, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for WOODSON. This trademark is owned by Woodson Incorporated,
P.O. BOX 4703
LANCASTER, PA 176044703. The USPTO has given the WOODSON trademark serial number of 73746951.

Word Mark: WOODSON
Filing Date: 8/18/1988
Goods and Services: AUTOMATED WAREHOUSE STORAGE AND RETRIEVAL SYSTEMS, COMPRISING RACKS FOR STORAGE OF PALLETS, INSULATED PANELS SUPPORTED BY RACKS FOR COVERING RACKS, STORAGE/RETRIEVAL MACHINES MOVABLE BETWEEN THE RACKS, AND RACK VEHICLES ON THE STORAGE/RETRIEVAL MACHINES MOVABLE INTO THE RACKS TO PICK UP AND DEPOSIT LOADED PALLETS, AND AUTOMATED CONTROLS THEREFOR
Type Of Mark: TradeMark
Latest Owner: Woodson Incorporated

P.O. BOX 4703
LANCASTER, PA 176044703
Correspondent: JAMES C. WRAY
1493 CHAIN BRIDGE ROADSUITE 300MCLEAN, VA 221011
Related Tags: AUTOMATED WAREHOUSE STORAGE RETRIEVAL SYSTEMS COMPRISING RACKS STORAGE PALLETS INSULATED PANELS SUPPORTED RACKS COVERING RACKS STORAGE RETRIEVAL MACHINES MOVABLE BETWEEN RACKS RACK VEHICLES STORAGE RETRIEVAL MACHINES MOVABLE INTO RACKS PICK DEPOSIT LOADED PALLETS AUTOMATED CONTROLS THEREFOR
US Class Code(s): 022, 038
Primary Class: Machines and machine tools; motors and engines (except for land vehicles); machine coupling and transmission components (except for land vehicles); agricultural implements other than hand-operated; incubators for eggs.
Class(es) Status: Sec. 8 – Entire Registration
First Use Anywhere: 1/1/1979
Information: You are viewing the WOODSON logo. The name WOODSON is registered as a TradeMark by the company Woodson Incorporated. This company is located on:
P.O. BOX 4703
LANCASTER, PA 176044703.
WOODSON sells goods and services of AUTOMATED WAREHOUSE STORAGE AND RETRIEVAL SYSTEMS, COMPRISING RACKS FOR STORAGE OF PALLETS, INSULATED PANELS SUPPORTED BY RACKS FOR COVERING RACKS, STORAGE/RETRIEVAL MACHINES MOVABLE BETWEEN THE RACKS, AND RACK VEHICLES ON THE STORAGE/RETRIEVAL MACHINES MOVABLE INTO THE RACKS TO PICK UP AND DEPOSIT LOADED PALLETS, AND AUTOMATED CONTROLS THEREFOR. This logo and TradeMark was filed on August 18, 1988 and was first used on January 01, 1979.