Browse: Top 500 Logos

WAIT-LESS RETURN

WAIT-LESS RETURN logo

On 4/19/1993, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for WAIT-LESS RETURN. This trademark is owned by BELLSOUTH CORPORATION,
1155 Peachtree Street, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 303093610. The USPTO has given the WAIT-LESS RETURN trademark serial number of 74380367.

Word Mark: WAIT-LESS RETURN
Filing Date: 4/19/1993
Goods and Services: computer software program which tracks the dollar value of sold merchandise for the purpose of determining accurate merchandise refund amounts
Type Of Mark: TradeMark
Latest Owner: BELLSOUTH CORPORATION

1155 Peachtree Street, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 303093610
Correspondent: Sandra J. Evans
Suite 17001155 Peachtree Street, N.E.Atlanta, GA 30367-60001
Related Tags: computer software program which tracks dollar value sold merchandise purpose determining accurate merchandise refund amounts
US Class Code(s): 038
Primary Class: Scientific, nautical, surveying, photographic, cinematographic, optical, weighing, measuring, signalling, checking (supervision), life-saving and teaching apparatus and instruments; apparatus and instruments for conducting, switching, transforming, accumulating, regulating or controlling electricity; apparatus for recording, transmission or reproduction of sound or images; magnetic data carriers, recording discs; automatic vending machines and mechanisms for coin operated apparatus; cash registers, calculating machines, data processing equipment and computers; fire extinguishing apparatus.
Class(es) Status: Abandoned
First Use Anywhere: NOT PROVIDED
Information: You are viewing the WAIT-LESS RETURN logo. The name WAIT-LESS RETURN is registered as a TradeMark by the company BELLSOUTH CORPORATION. This company is located on:
1155 Peachtree Street, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 303093610.
WAIT-LESS RETURN sells goods and services of computer software program which tracks the dollar value of sold merchandise for the purpose of determining accurate merchandise refund amounts. This logo and TradeMark was filed on April 19, 1993 and was first used on January 01, 1970.