Browse: Top 500 Logos

VALUATION DATA WAREHOUSE

VALUATION DATA WAREHOUSE logo

On 5/17/1996, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for VALUATION DATA WAREHOUSE. This trademark is owned by MACDONALD DETTWILER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES LLC,
Dohany utca 12
H-1074 Budapest. The USPTO has given the VALUATION DATA WAREHOUSE trademark serial number of 75105589.

Word Mark: VALUATION DATA WAREHOUSE
Filing Date: 5/17/1996
Goods and Services: providing property valuations, information regarding property characteristics, and access to interactive computer data bases containing information about property valuations and property characteristics to the insurance industry, property appraisers, and tax assessors
Type Of Mark: Service Mark
Latest Owner: MACDONALD DETTWILER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES LLC

Dohany utca 12
H-1074 Budapest
Correspondent: SHARONE F CANNON
ARNOLD & PORTERIP DOCKETING ROOM- ROOM 1126-B555 12TH ST NW STE 100WASHINGTON DC 20004-12061
Related Tags: providing property valuations information regarding property characteristics access interactive computer data bases containing information about property valuations property characteristics insurance industry property appraisers assessors
US Class Code(s): 100, 101, 102
Primary Class: Insurance; financial affairs; monetary affairs; real estate affairs.
Class(es) Status: Sec. 8 – Entire Registration
First Use Anywhere: 4/22/1996
Information: You are viewing the VALUATION DATA WAREHOUSE logo. The name VALUATION DATA WAREHOUSE is registered as a Service Mark by the company MACDONALD DETTWILER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES LLC. This company is located on:
Dohany utca 12
H-1074 Budapest.
VALUATION DATA WAREHOUSE sells goods and services of providing property valuations, information regarding property characteristics, and access to interactive computer data bases containing information about property valuations and property characteristics to the insurance industry, property appraisers, and tax assessors. This logo and Service Mark was filed on May 17, 1996 and was first used on April 22, 1996.