Browse: Top 500 Logos

TRAFIGURA

TRAFIGURA logo

On 2/9/2009, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for TRAFIGURA. This trademark is owned by Trafigura Beheer BV,
Gustav Mahlerplein 102, Ito Tower
Amsterdam 1082MA. The USPTO has given the TRAFIGURA trademark serial number of 77666666.

Word Mark: TRAFIGURA
Filing Date: 2/9/2009
Goods and Services: Financial services, namely, investment of funds for others in commodities and trading in commodities for others; commodity trading for others; financing of projects relating to the generation, supply, trading distribution and transmission of electricity, gas, oil, chemicals and metals; providing loan financing; providing credit and loan services to third parties
Type Of Mark: Service Mark
Latest Owner: Trafigura Beheer BV

Gustav Mahlerplein 102, Ito Tower
Amsterdam 1082MA
Correspondent: PHILIP FURGANG
FURGANG & ADWAR, L.L.P.1325 AVENUE OF THE AMERICAS FL 28NEW YORK, NY 10019-60261
Related Tags: Financial services namely investment funds others commodities trading commodities others commodity trading others financing projects relating generation supply trading distribution transmission electricity chemicals metals providing loan financing providing credit loan services third parties
US Class Code(s): 100, 101, 102
Primary Class: Insurance; financial affairs; monetary affairs; real estate affairs.
Class(es) Status: Active
First Use Anywhere: NOT PROVIDED
Information: You are viewing the TRAFIGURA logo. The name TRAFIGURA is registered as a Service Mark by the company Trafigura Beheer BV. This company is located on:
Gustav Mahlerplein 102, Ito Tower
Amsterdam 1082MA.
TRAFIGURA sells goods and services of Financial services, namely, investment of funds for others in commodities and trading in commodities for others; commodity trading for others; financing of projects relating to the generation, supply, trading distribution and transmission of electricity, gas, oil, chemicals and metals; providing loan financing; providing credit and loan services to third parties. This logo and Service Mark was filed on February 09, 2009 and was first used on January 01, 1970.