Browse: Top 500 Logos

SPREADING THE GOOD NEWS OF SALVATION FOUNDATION

SPREADING THE GOOD NEWS OF SALVATION FOUNDATION logo

On 3/12/2002, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for SPREADING THE GOOD NEWS OF SALVATION FOUNDATION. This trademark is owned by Trustees of the Spreading the Good Newsof Salvation Foundation Trust, The,
1027 Pembridge Place
Sugar Grove , 60554. The USPTO has given the SPREADING THE GOOD NEWS OF SALVATION FOUNDATION trademark serial number of 76381655.

Word Mark: SPREADING THE GOOD NEWS OF SALVATION FOUNDATION
Filing Date: 3/12/2002
Goods and Services: foundation services, namely providing grants and donations to individuals and organizations who are closely associated with the Lutheran Church and who provide Christian evangelical and ministerial services
Type Of Mark: Service Mark
Latest Owner: Trustees of the Spreading the Good Newsof Salvation Foundation Trust, The

1027 Pembridge Place
Sugar Grove , 60554
Correspondent: Richard W. Young
Drinker Biddle & Reath LLPSuite 3700191 N. Wacker DriveChicago IL 606061
Related Tags: foundation services namely providing grants donations individuals organizations closely associated with Lutheran Church provide Christian evangelical ministerial services
US Class Code(s): 100, 101, 102
Primary Class: Insurance; financial affairs; monetary affairs; real estate affairs.
Class(es) Status: Active
First Use Anywhere: 2/26/2002
Information: You are viewing the SPREADING THE GOOD NEWS OF SALVATION FOUNDATION logo. The name SPREADING THE GOOD NEWS OF SALVATION FOUNDATION is registered as a Service Mark by the company Trustees of the Spreading the Good Newsof Salvation Foundation Trust, The. This company is located on:
1027 Pembridge Place
Sugar Grove , 60554.
SPREADING THE GOOD NEWS OF SALVATION FOUNDATION sells goods and services of foundation services, namely providing grants and donations to individuals and organizations who are closely associated with the Lutheran Church and who provide Christian evangelical and ministerial services. This logo and Service Mark was filed on March 12, 2002 and was first used on February 26, 2002.