Browse: Top 500 Logos

SOUP, SOAP & SALVATION

SOUP, SOAP & SALVATION logo

On 6/9/2003, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for SOUP, SOAP & SALVATION. This trademark is owned by The Salvation Army,
440 West Nyack Road, P.O. Box C-635
West Nyack, NY 10994. The USPTO has given the SOUP, SOAP & SALVATION trademark serial number of 78259899.

Word Mark: SOUP, SOAP & SALVATION
Filing Date: 6/9/2003
Goods and Services: RELIGIOUS AND CHARITABLE SERVICES, NAMELY JOB TRAINING PROGRAMS IN THE FIELDS OF COMPUTER SKILLS, CULINARY ARTS, AND EMPLOYEE BEHAVIORAL SKILLS; SUMMER AND RECREATIONAL CAMPS FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN; RELIGIOUS INSTRUCTION PROGRAM SERVICES; AND PROVIDING TOYS AND BOOKS TO NEEDY PERSONS
Type Of Mark: Service Mark
Latest Owner: The Salvation Army

440 West Nyack Road, P.O. Box C-635
West Nyack, NY 10994
Correspondent: PAUL W. MOURNING
CADWALADER, WICKERSHAM & TAFT LLPOne World Financial CenterNew York NY 102811
Related Tags: RELIGIOUS CHARITABLE SERVICES NAMELY TRAINING PROGRAMS FIELDS COMPUTER SKILLS CULINARY ARTS EMPLOYEE BEHAVIORAL SKILLS SUMMER RECREATIONAL CAMPS ADULTS CHILDREN RELIGIOUS INSTRUCTION PROGRAM SERVICES PROVIDING TOYS BOOKS NEEDY PERSONS
US Class Code(s): 100, 101, 107
Primary Class: Education; providing of training; entertainment; sporting and cultural activities.
Class(es) Status: Active
First Use Anywhere: 9/14/1912
Information: You are viewing the SOUP, SOAP & SALVATION logo. The name SOUP, SOAP & SALVATION is registered as a Service Mark by the company The Salvation Army. This company is located on:
440 West Nyack Road, P.O. Box C-635
West Nyack, NY 10994.
SOUP, SOAP & SALVATION sells goods and services of RELIGIOUS AND CHARITABLE SERVICES, NAMELY JOB TRAINING PROGRAMS IN THE FIELDS OF COMPUTER SKILLS, CULINARY ARTS, AND EMPLOYEE BEHAVIORAL SKILLS; SUMMER AND RECREATIONAL CAMPS FOR ADULTS AND CHILDREN; RELIGIOUS INSTRUCTION PROGRAM SERVICES; AND PROVIDING TOYS AND BOOKS TO NEEDY PERSONS. This logo and Service Mark was filed on June 09, 2003 and was first used on September 14, 1912.