Browse: Top 500 Logos

PROGEN

PROGEN logo

On 7/29/1991, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for PROGEN. This trademark is owned by PROGEN BIOTECHNIK GmbH,
W-6900 Heidelberg ,. The USPTO has given the PROGEN trademark serial number of 74189733.

Word Mark: PROGEN
Filing Date: 7/29/1991
Goods and Services: pharmaceutical preparations for diagnosing infectious diseases, autoimmune diseases, tumors, immune system defects, and growth factor deficiencies; and medical diagnostic reagent kits comprised essentially of pharmaceuticals, swabs, sticks, and slides, for diagnosing the aforementioned conditions
Type Of Mark: TradeMark
Latest Owner: PROGEN BIOTECHNIK GmbH

W-6900 Heidelberg ,
Correspondent: Stewart J. Bellus
Collard, Roe & Galgano, P.C.1077 Northern BoulevardRoslyn, NY 115761
Related Tags: pharmaceutical preparations diagnosing infectious diseases autoimmune diseases tumors immune system defects growth factor deficiencies medical diagnostic reagent kits comprised essentially pharmaceuticals swabs sticks slides diagnosing aforementioned conditions
US Class Code(s): 018, 044
Primary Class: Pharmaceutical and veterinary preparations; sanitary preparations for medical purposes; dietetic substances adapted for medical use, food for babies; plasters, materials for dressings; material for stopping teeth, dental wax; disinfectants; preparations for destroying vermin; fungicides, herbicides.
Class(es) Status: Sec. 8 – Entire Registration
First Use Anywhere: 6/20/1988
Information: You are viewing the PROGEN logo. The name PROGEN is registered as a TradeMark by the company PROGEN BIOTECHNIK GmbH. This company is located on:
W-6900 Heidelberg ,.
PROGEN sells goods and services of pharmaceutical preparations for diagnosing infectious diseases, autoimmune diseases, tumors, immune system defects, and growth factor deficiencies; and medical diagnostic reagent kits comprised essentially of pharmaceuticals, swabs, sticks, and slides, for diagnosing the aforementioned conditions. This logo and TradeMark was filed on July 29, 1991 and was first used on June 20, 1988.