On 10/4/1990, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for PME PRECIMARBRE. This trademark is owned by SOCIETE SAMG (Societe d Applications Mecano-Granits,
95100 Argenteuil ,. The USPTO has given the PME PRECIMARBRE trademark serial number of 74103188.
|Word Mark:||PME PRECIMARBRE|
|Goods and Services:||three-dimensional measuring instruments; namely, parallel rulers, plotting tracing vees, squares, angle dots, cubes, sliding blocks, XY access boards, and sliding rails|
|Type Of Mark:||TradeMark|
|Latest Owner:||SOCIETE SAMG (Societe d Applications Mecano-Granits
95100 Argenteuil ,
|Correspondent:||Neil F. Greenblum and Bruce H. Bernstein
Greenblum & Bernstein, P.L.C.1920 Roland Clarke PlaceReston VA 201911
|Related Tags:||three-dimensional measuring instruments namely parallel rulers plotting tracing vees squares angle dots cubes sliding blocks access boards sliding rails|
|US Class Code(s):||026|
|Primary Class:||Scientific, nautical, surveying, photographic, cinematographic, optical, weighing, measuring, signalling, checking (supervision), life-saving and teaching apparatus and instruments; apparatus and instruments for conducting, switching, transforming, accumulating, regulating or controlling electricity; apparatus for recording, transmission or reproduction of sound or images; magnetic data carriers, recording discs; automatic vending machines and mechanisms for coin operated apparatus; cash registers, calculating machines, data processing equipment and computers; fire extinguishing apparatus.|
|Class(es) Status:||Sec. 8 â€“ Entire Registration|
|First Use Anywhere:||NOT PROVIDED|
You are viewing the PME PRECIMARBRE logo. The name PME PRECIMARBRE is registered as a TradeMark by the company SOCIETE SAMG (Societe d Applications Mecano-Granits. This company is located on:
95100 Argenteuil ,.
PME PRECIMARBRE sells goods and services of three-dimensional measuring instruments; namely, parallel rulers, plotting tracing vees, squares, angle dots, cubes, sliding blocks, XY access boards, and sliding rails. This logo and TradeMark was filed on October 04, 1990 and was first used on January 01, 1970.