Browse: Top 500 Logos

MURPHYS IRISH STOUT DRAUGHT EST. 1856

MURPHYS IRISH STOUT DRAUGHT EST. 1856 logo

On 4/28/1992, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for MURPHYS IRISH STOUT DRAUGHT EST. 1856. This trademark is owned by Heineken Ireland Limited,
Ladys Well Brewery
CORK. The USPTO has given the MURPHYS IRISH STOUT DRAUGHT EST. 1856 trademark serial number of 74270364.

Word Mark: MURPHYS IRISH STOUT DRAUGHT EST. 1856
Filing Date: 4/28/1992
Goods and Services: beer, ale, porter and stout
Type Of Mark: TradeMark
Latest Owner: Heineken Ireland Limited

Ladys Well Brewery
CORK
Correspondent: CHARLES H. KNULL
THE BAR BUILDINGGRAHAM, CAMPAIGN P.C.36 WEST 44TH ST.NEW YORK, NY 10036-81781
Related Tags: beer porter stout
US Class Code(s): 048
Primary Class: Beers; mineral and aerated waters and other nonalcoholic drinks; fruit drinks and fruit juices; syrups and other preparations for making beverages.
Class(es) Status: Active
First Use Anywhere: 1/1/1992
Information: You are viewing the MURPHYS IRISH STOUT DRAUGHT EST. 1856 logo. The name MURPHYS IRISH STOUT DRAUGHT EST. 1856 is registered as a TradeMark by the company Heineken Ireland Limited. This company is located on:
Ladys Well Brewery
CORK.
MURPHYS IRISH STOUT DRAUGHT EST. 1856 sells goods and services of beer, ale, porter and stout. This logo and TradeMark was filed on April 28, 1992 and was first used on January 01, 1992.