Browse: Top 500 Logos

MIGA

MIGA logo

On 6/25/2008, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for MIGA. This trademark is owned by Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency,
1800 G Street, NW
Washington, DC 20433. The USPTO has given the MIGA trademark serial number of 77507397.

Word Mark: MIGA
Filing Date: 6/25/2008
Goods and Services: Providing technical assistance to governments and other investment promotion intermediaries in the nature of strategic planning services, business marketing services, and sector targeting in the nature of business research and marketing consultation to improve investment climates and promote investment opportunities in developing countries
Type Of Mark: Service Mark
Latest Owner: Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency

1800 G Street, NW
Washington, DC 20433
Correspondent: J. PAUL WILLIAMSON
FULBRIGHT & JAWORSKI L.L.P.801 PENNSYLANIA AVE NWWASHINGTON, DC 200041
Related Tags: Providing technical assistance governments other investment promotion intermediaries nature strategic planning services business marketing services sector targeting nature business research marketing consultation improve investment climates promote investment opportunities developing countries
US Class Code(s): 100, 101, 102
Primary Class: Advertising; business management; business administration; office functions.
Class(es) Status: Active
First Use Anywhere: 1/4/1990
Information: You are viewing the MIGA logo. The name MIGA is registered as a Service Mark by the company Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency. This company is located on:
1800 G Street, NW
Washington, DC 20433.
MIGA sells goods and services of Providing technical assistance to governments and other investment promotion intermediaries in the nature of strategic planning services, business marketing services, and sector targeting in the nature of business research and marketing consultation to improve investment climates and promote investment opportunities in developing countries. This logo and Service Mark was filed on June 25, 2008 and was first used on January 04, 1990.