Browse: Top 500 Logos

M4AD.COM

M4AD.COM logo

On 7/31/2000, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for M4AD.COM. This trademark is owned by ParView, Inc.,
1856 Apex Road
Sarasota , 34240. The USPTO has given the M4AD.COM trademark serial number of 76099609.

Word Mark: M4AD.COM
Filing Date: 7/31/2000
Goods and Services: communication network services, namely, operating an internet website for establishing golfer loyalty at participating golf courses by providing interactive communications with golfers to accumulate points associated with playing golf on participating courses, the periodic awarding of prizes to participating golfers, and the redemption of prizes at participating golf courses
Type Of Mark: Service Mark
Latest Owner: ParView, Inc.

1856 Apex Road
Sarasota , 34240
Correspondent: WILLIAM M. HANLON, JR.
YOUNG & BASILE, P.C.3001 WEST BIG BEAVER ROAD, SUITE 624TROY, MI 48084-31971
Related Tags: communication network services namely operating internet website establishing golfer loyalty participating golf courses providing interactive communications with golfers accumulate points associated with playing golf participating courses periodic awarding prizes participating golfers redemption prizes participating golf courses
US Class Code(s): 100, 101, 104
Primary Class: Telecommunications.
Class(es) Status: Active
First Use Anywhere: NOT PROVIDED
Information: You are viewing the M4AD.COM logo. The name M4AD.COM is registered as a Service Mark by the company ParView, Inc.. This company is located on:
1856 Apex Road
Sarasota , 34240.
M4AD.COM sells goods and services of communication network services, namely, operating an internet website for establishing golfer loyalty at participating golf courses by providing interactive communications with golfers to accumulate points associated with playing golf on participating courses, the periodic awarding of prizes to participating golfers, and the redemption of prizes at participating golf courses. This logo and Service Mark was filed on July 31, 2000 and was first used on January 01, 1970.