LINX



Word Mark: LINX
Filing Date: 4/1/2002
Goods and Services: wireless radio frequency modules, integrated circuits, completed wireless products, namely, radio frequency remote control transmitters and receivers, radio frequency connectors and antennas used for consumer, medical, industrial and commercial applications
Type Of Mark: TradeMark
Latest Owner: Linx Technologies, Inc.
159 Ort Lane
Merlin, OR 97532
Correspondent: Yvonne E. Schindler
SCHWABE, WILLIAMSON & WYATT, P.C.PACWEST CENTER, SUITES 1600-1900PORTLAND OR 97204-37951
Related Tags: wireless radio frequency modules integrated circuits completed wireless products namely radio frequency remote control transmitters receivers radio frequency connectors antennas used consumer medical industrial commercial applications
US Class Code(s): 021, 023, 026, 036, 038


Primary Class: Scientific, nautical, surveying, photographic, cinematographic, optical, weighing, measuring, signalling, checking (supervision), life-saving and teaching apparatus and instruments; apparatus and instruments for conducting, switching, transforming, accumulating, regulating or controlling electricity; apparatus for recording, transmission or reproduction of sound or images; magnetic data carriers, recording discs; automatic vending machines and mechanisms for coin operated apparatus; cash registers, calculating machines, data processing equipment and computers; fire extinguishing apparatus.
Class(es) Status: Active
First Use Anywhere: 9/1/1996
Information: You are viewing the LINX logo. The name LINX is registered as a TradeMark by the company Linx Technologies, Inc.. This company is located on:
159 Ort Lane
Merlin, OR 97532.
LINX sells goods and services of wireless radio frequency modules, integrated circuits, completed wireless products, namely, radio frequency remote control transmitters and receivers, radio frequency connectors and antennas used for consumer, medical, industrial and commercial applications. This logo and TradeMark was filed on April 01, 2002 and was first used on September 01, 1996.