Browse: Top 500 Logos

KITCHAMAJIGS

KITCHAMAJIGS logo

On 2/23/1937, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for KITCHAMAJIGS. This trademark is owned by Ekco Housewares, Inc.,
9234 W.Belmont Av.
Franklin Park, IL 60131. The USPTO has given the KITCHAMAJIGS trademark serial number of 71389255.

Word Mark: KITCHAMAJIGS
Filing Date: 2/23/1937
Goods and Services: KITCHEN AND HOUSEHOLD TOOLS AND UTENSILS TO WIT: SPOONS, SCOOPS, CAKE TURNERS, WHIPS, MASHERS, EGG BEATERS, EGG SLICERS, ICE PICKS, FORKS, KNIVES, APPLE CORERS, CAN OPENERS, GRIDDLE GREASERS, SPATULAS, BALLERS, SCRAPERS, DOUGH AND PASTRY BLENDERS, FISH SCALERS, CHOPPERS, KNIFE SHARPENERS OTHER THAN ABRASIVE KNIFE SHARPENERS, CAP LIFTERS, CORKSCREWS, MADE OF BASE METAL
Type Of Mark: TradeMark
Latest Owner: Ekco Housewares, Inc.

9234 W.Belmont Av.
Franklin Park, IL 60131
Correspondent: Legal Department
World Kitchen, Inc.5500 N. Pearl, Suite 400Rosemont IL 600181
Related Tags: KITCHEN HOUSEHOLD TOOLS UTENSILS SPOONS SCOOPS CAKE TURNERS WHIPS MASHERS BEATERS SLICERS PICKS FORKS KNIVES APPLE CORERS OPENERS GRIDDLE GREASERS SPATULAS BALLERS SCRAPERS DOUGH PASTRY BLENDERS FISH SCALERS CHOPPERS KNIFE SHARPENERS OTHER THAN ABRASIVE KNIFE SHARPENERS LIFTERS CORKSCREWS MADE BASE METAL
US Class Code(s): 023
Primary Class: Yarns and threads, for textile use.
Class(es) Status: Expired
First Use Anywhere: 2/15/1937
Information: You are viewing the KITCHAMAJIGS logo. The name KITCHAMAJIGS is registered as a TradeMark by the company Ekco Housewares, Inc.. This company is located on:
9234 W.Belmont Av.
Franklin Park, IL 60131.
KITCHAMAJIGS sells goods and services of KITCHEN AND HOUSEHOLD TOOLS AND UTENSILS TO WIT: SPOONS, SCOOPS, CAKE TURNERS, WHIPS, MASHERS, EGG BEATERS, EGG SLICERS, ICE PICKS, FORKS, KNIVES, APPLE CORERS, CAN OPENERS, GRIDDLE GREASERS, SPATULAS, BALLERS, SCRAPERS, DOUGH AND PASTRY BLENDERS, FISH SCALERS, CHOPPERS, KNIFE SHARPENERS OTHER THAN ABRASIVE KNIFE SHARPENERS, CAP LIFTERS, CORKSCREWS, MADE OF BASE METAL. This logo and TradeMark was filed on February 23, 1937 and was first used on February 15, 1937.