Browse: Top 500 Logos

KELSEE

KELSEE logo

On 6/6/1995, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for KELSEE. This trademark is owned by Nurik, Cindy Bunin,
1941 S.W. 73rd Avenue
Plantation , 33317. The USPTO has given the KELSEE trademark serial number of 74686559.

Word Mark: KELSEE
Filing Date: 6/6/1995
Goods and Services: computer programs, namely, educational programs for promoting interactivity between parent and child; pre-recorded audio and video tapes promoting interactivity between parent and child
Type Of Mark: Service Mark
Latest Owner: Nurik, Cindy Bunin

1941 S.W. 73rd Avenue
Plantation , 33317
Correspondent: BARTH X. DEROSA
WATSON, COLE, GRINDLE & WATSON1400 K STREET, NWWASHINGTON, DC 20005-24771
Related Tags: computer programs namely educational programs promoting interactivity between parent child -recorded audio video tapes promoting interactivity between parent child
US Class Code(s): 021, 023, 026, 036, 038
Primary Class: Scientific, nautical, surveying, photographic, cinematographic, optical, weighing, measuring, signalling, checking (supervision), life-saving and teaching apparatus and instruments; apparatus and instruments for conducting, switching, transforming, accumulating, regulating or controlling electricity; apparatus for recording, transmission or reproduction of sound or images; magnetic data carriers, recording discs; automatic vending machines and mechanisms for coin operated apparatus; cash registers, calculating machines, data processing equipment and computers; fire extinguishing apparatus.
Class(es) Status: Active
First Use Anywhere: NOT PROVIDED
Information: You are viewing the KELSEE logo. The name KELSEE is registered as a Service Mark by the company Nurik, Cindy Bunin. This company is located on:
1941 S.W. 73rd Avenue
Plantation , 33317.
KELSEE sells goods and services of computer programs, namely, educational programs for promoting interactivity between parent and child; pre-recorded audio and video tapes promoting interactivity between parent and child. This logo and Service Mark was filed on June 06, 1995 and was first used on January 01, 1970.