Browse: Top 500 Logos

JAVANEERING

JAVANEERING logo

On 3/5/1997, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for JAVANEERING. This trademark is owned by McGann, Laurence Brian,
1812 Trout Gulch Road
Aptos, CA 95003. The USPTO has given the JAVANEERING trademark serial number of 75251917.

Word Mark: JAVANEERING
Filing Date: 3/5/1997
Goods and Services: computer software for use in business, scientific, commercial, industrial, educational and personal computing applications, operating environments, computer networks and graphical user interfaces
Type Of Mark: TradeMark
Latest Owner: McGann, Laurence Brian

1812 Trout Gulch Road
Aptos, CA 95003
Correspondent: LAURENCE BRIAN MCGANN
1545 1/2 PACIFIC AVESANTA CRUZ CA 950601
Related Tags: computer software business scientific commercial industrial educational personal computing applications operating environments computer networks graphical user interfaces
US Class Code(s): 021, 023, 026, 036, 038
Primary Class: Scientific, nautical, surveying, photographic, cinematographic, optical, weighing, measuring, signalling, checking (supervision), life-saving and teaching apparatus and instruments; apparatus and instruments for conducting, switching, transforming, accumulating, regulating or controlling electricity; apparatus for recording, transmission or reproduction of sound or images; magnetic data carriers, recording discs; automatic vending machines and mechanisms for coin operated apparatus; cash registers, calculating machines, data processing equipment and computers; fire extinguishing apparatus.
Class(es) Status: Abandoned
First Use Anywhere: NOT PROVIDED
Information: You are viewing the JAVANEERING logo. The name JAVANEERING is registered as a TradeMark by the company McGann, Laurence Brian. This company is located on:
1812 Trout Gulch Road
Aptos, CA 95003.
JAVANEERING sells goods and services of computer software for use in business, scientific, commercial, industrial, educational and personal computing applications, operating environments, computer networks and graphical user interfaces. This logo and TradeMark was filed on March 05, 1997 and was first used on January 01, 1970.