Browse: Top 500 Logos

ITEM RANGER

ITEM RANGER logo

On 6/2/2001, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for ITEM RANGER. This trademark is owned by GLOBERANGER CORPORATION,
1301 E. Collins Blvd. Suite 400
Richardson, TX 75081. The USPTO has given the ITEM RANGER trademark serial number of 76265579.

Word Mark: ITEM RANGER
Filing Date: 6/2/2001
Goods and Services: COMPUTER SOFTWARE USED FOR CONTINUOUS AND REAL-TIME ITEM LEVEL TRACKING AND MONITORING; PROVIDING ITEM LEVEL SUPPLY CHAIN VISIBILITY
Type Of Mark: Service Mark
Latest Owner: GLOBERANGER CORPORATION

1301 E. Collins Blvd. Suite 400
Richardson, TX 75081
Correspondent: RAFFI GOSTANIAN, JR.
GLOBERANGER CORPORATION1301 E COLLINS BLVD STE 400RICHARDSON TX 75081-24041
Related Tags: COMPUTER SOFTWARE USED CONTINUOUS REAL-TIME ITEM LEVEL TRACKING MONITORING PROVIDING ITEM LEVEL SUPPLY CHAIN VISIBILITY
US Class Code(s): 021, 023, 026, 036, 038
Primary Class: Scientific, nautical, surveying, photographic, cinematographic, optical, weighing, measuring, signalling, checking (supervision), life-saving and teaching apparatus and instruments; apparatus and instruments for conducting, switching, transforming, accumulating, regulating or controlling electricity; apparatus for recording, transmission or reproduction of sound or images; magnetic data carriers, recording discs; automatic vending machines and mechanisms for coin operated apparatus; cash registers, calculating machines, data processing equipment and computers; fire extinguishing apparatus.
Class(es) Status: Active
First Use Anywhere: NOT PROVIDED
Information: You are viewing the ITEM RANGER logo. The name ITEM RANGER is registered as a Service Mark by the company GLOBERANGER CORPORATION. This company is located on:
1301 E. Collins Blvd. Suite 400
Richardson, TX 75081.
ITEM RANGER sells goods and services of COMPUTER SOFTWARE USED FOR CONTINUOUS AND REAL-TIME ITEM LEVEL TRACKING AND MONITORING; PROVIDING ITEM LEVEL SUPPLY CHAIN VISIBILITY. This logo and Service Mark was filed on June 02, 2001 and was first used on January 01, 1970.