Browse: Top 500 Logos

INNOVATION VOICE TECHNOLOGIES, INC.

INNOVATION VOICE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. logo

On 9/6/2000, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for INNOVATION VOICE TECHNOLOGIES, INC.. This trademark is owned by ComTelco (North America), Inc.,
1841 Bourbon Rd
Cross Plains , 535280183. The USPTO has given the INNOVATION VOICE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. trademark serial number of 76124102.

Word Mark: INNOVATION VOICE TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
Filing Date: 9/6/2000
Goods and Services: software for use at multiple unit properties such as hotels, motels and inns
Type Of Mark: TradeMark
Latest Owner: ComTelco (North America), Inc.

1841 Bourbon Rd
Cross Plains , 535280183
Correspondent: Daniel E. Kattman
Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren s.c.1000 North Water Street, STE 2100Milwaukee, WI 532021
Related Tags: software multiple unit properties such hotels motels inns
US Class Code(s): 021, 023, 026, 036, 038
Primary Class: Scientific, nautical, surveying, photographic, cinematographic, optical, weighing, measuring, signalling, checking (supervision), life-saving and teaching apparatus and instruments; apparatus and instruments for conducting, switching, transforming, accumulating, regulating or controlling electricity; apparatus for recording, transmission or reproduction of sound or images; magnetic data carriers, recording discs; automatic vending machines and mechanisms for coin operated apparatus; cash registers, calculating machines, data processing equipment and computers; fire extinguishing apparatus.
Class(es) Status: Active
First Use Anywhere: 12/31/1993
Information: You are viewing the INNOVATION VOICE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. logo. The name INNOVATION VOICE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is registered as a TradeMark by the company ComTelco (North America), Inc.. This company is located on:
1841 Bourbon Rd
Cross Plains , 535280183.
INNOVATION VOICE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. sells goods and services of software for use at multiple unit properties such as hotels, motels and inns. This logo and TradeMark was filed on September 06, 2000 and was first used on December 31, 1993.