Browse: Top 500 Logos

HOT LINE ANTIQUE TRACTOR GUIDE

HOT LINE ANTIQUE TRACTOR GUIDE logo

On 2/18/2002, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for HOT LINE ANTIQUE TRACTOR GUIDE. This trademark is owned by Heartland Communications Group, Inc.,
1003 Central Avenue
Fort Dodge, IA 50501. The USPTO has given the HOT LINE ANTIQUE TRACTOR GUIDE trademark serial number of 78109515.

Word Mark: HOT LINE ANTIQUE TRACTOR GUIDE
Filing Date: 2/18/2002
Goods and Services: series of annual printed publications namely books featuring compilations of specifications and auction pricing on antique tractors and crawler tractors
Type Of Mark: TradeMark
Latest Owner: Heartland Communications Group, Inc.

1003 Central Avenue
Fort Dodge, IA 50501
Correspondent: Edmund J. Sease
McKee, Voorhees & Sease, P.L.C.801 Grand Avenue, Suite 3200Des Moines IA 50309-27211
Related Tags: series annual printed publications namely books featuring compilations specifications auction pricing antique tractors crawler tractors
US Class Code(s): 002, 005, 022, 023, 029, 037, 038, 050
Primary Class: Paper, cardboard and goods made from these materials, not included in other classes; printed matter; bookbinding material; photographs; stationery; adhesives for stationery or household purposes; artists materials; paint brushes; typewriters and office requisites (except furniture); instructional and teaching material (except apparatus); plastic materials for packaging (not included in other classes); printers type; printing blocks.
Class(es) Status: Active
First Use Anywhere: 6/6/2001
Information: You are viewing the HOT LINE ANTIQUE TRACTOR GUIDE logo. The name HOT LINE ANTIQUE TRACTOR GUIDE is registered as a TradeMark by the company Heartland Communications Group, Inc.. This company is located on:
1003 Central Avenue
Fort Dodge, IA 50501.
HOT LINE ANTIQUE TRACTOR GUIDE sells goods and services of series of annual printed publications namely books featuring compilations of specifications and auction pricing on antique tractors and crawler tractors. This logo and TradeMark was filed on February 18, 2002 and was first used on June 06, 2001.