GENERAL GE ELECTRIC



Word Mark: GENERAL GE ELECTRIC
Filing Date: 11/28/1941
Goods and Services: GASEOUS ELECTRIC DISCHARGE LAMPS; ELECTRIC MERCURY VAPOR LAMPS; ELECTRIC SODIUM LAMPS; ELECTRIC CATHODE GLOW LAMPS; ELECTRIC BLANKETS; TELEVISION APPARATUS AND PARTS THEREOF INCLUDING TELEVISION SENDING SETS AND TELEVISION RECEIVING SETS; ELECTRIC DISH WASHERS AND ELECTRIC SINKS; PERMANENT MAGNETS; AND ELECTRICALLY HEATED WEARING APPAREL-NAMELY, SUITS, SHOES, GLOVES AND UNDERCLOTHES
Type Of Mark: TradeMark
Latest Owner: General Electric Company
3000 N. Grandview Blvd., W-710
Waukesha, WI 53188
Correspondent: ?
1
Related Tags: GASEOUS ELECTRIC DISCHARGE LAMPS ELECTRIC MERCURY VAPOR LAMPS ELECTRIC SODIUM LAMPS ELECTRIC CATHODE GLOW LAMPS ELECTRIC BLANKETS TELEVISION APPARATUS PARTS THEREOF INCLUDING TELEVISION SENDING SETS TELEVISION RECEIVING SETS ELECTRIC DISH WASHERS ELECTRIC SINKS PERMANENT MAGNETS ELECTRICALLY HEATED WEARING APPAREL-NAMELY SUITS SHOES GLOVES UNDERCLOTHES
US Class Code(s): 021


Primary Class: Household or kitchen utensils and containers; combs and sponges; brushes (except paint brushes); brush-making materials; articles for cleaning purposes; steel-wool; unworked or semi-worked glass (except glass used in building); glassware, porcelain and earthenware not included in other classes.
Class(es) Status: Expired
First Use Anywhere: 1/1/1929
Information: You are viewing the GENERAL GE ELECTRIC logo. The name GENERAL GE ELECTRIC is registered as a TradeMark by the company General Electric Company. This company is located on:
3000 N. Grandview Blvd., W-710
Waukesha, WI 53188.
GENERAL GE ELECTRIC sells goods and services of GASEOUS ELECTRIC DISCHARGE LAMPS; ELECTRIC MERCURY VAPOR LAMPS; ELECTRIC SODIUM LAMPS; ELECTRIC CATHODE GLOW LAMPS; ELECTRIC BLANKETS; TELEVISION APPARATUS AND PARTS THEREOF INCLUDING TELEVISION SENDING SETS AND TELEVISION RECEIVING SETS; ELECTRIC DISH WASHERS AND ELECTRIC SINKS; PERMANENT MAGNETS; AND ELECTRICALLY HEATED WEARING APPAREL-NAMELY, SUITS, SHOES, GLOVES AND UNDERCLOTHES. This logo and TradeMark was filed on November 28, 1941 and was first used on January 01, 1929.