Browse: Top 500 Logos

GAS-TEC

GAS-TEC logo

On 6/18/1996, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for GAS-TEC. This trademark is owned by GREAT LAKES COPPER INC.,
1010 Clarke Road
London, Ontario N5V3B2. The USPTO has given the GAS-TEC trademark serial number of 75120796.

Word Mark: GAS-TEC
Filing Date: 6/18/1996
Goods and Services: metal tubing for carrying fuel gases within residential and commercial buildings, metal pipes for carrying fuel gases within residential and commercial buildings and metal manifolds for use in systems for carrying fuel gases within residential and commercial buildings
Type Of Mark: TradeMark
Latest Owner: GREAT LAKES COPPER INC.

1010 Clarke Road
London, Ontario N5V3B2
Correspondent: Amy Wright
Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLPOne Indiana Square, Suite 3500INDIANAPOLIS IN 46204-20231
Related Tags: metal tubing carrying fuel gases within residential commercial buildings metal pipes carrying fuel gases within residential commercial buildings metal manifolds systems carrying fuel gases within residential commercial buildings
US Class Code(s): 002, 012, 013, 014, 023, 025, 050
Primary Class: Common metals and their alloys; metal building materials; transportable buildings of metal; materials of metal for railway tracks; nonelectric cables and wires of common metal; ironmongery, small items of metal hardware; pipes and tubes of metal; safes; goods of common metal not included in other classes; ores.
Class(es) Status: Active
First Use Anywhere: 2/13/1996
Information: You are viewing the GAS-TEC logo. The name GAS-TEC is registered as a TradeMark by the company GREAT LAKES COPPER INC.. This company is located on:
1010 Clarke Road
London, Ontario N5V3B2.
GAS-TEC sells goods and services of metal tubing for carrying fuel gases within residential and commercial buildings, metal pipes for carrying fuel gases within residential and commercial buildings and metal manifolds for use in systems for carrying fuel gases within residential and commercial buildings. This logo and TradeMark was filed on June 18, 1996 and was first used on February 13, 1996.