FRANKLIN VILLAGE 1824-25
On 4/4/1988, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for FRANKLIN VILLAGE 1824-25. This trademark is owned by VILLAGE OF FRANKLIN,
FRANKLIN , 48025. The USPTO has given the FRANKLIN VILLAGE 1824-25 trademark serial number of 73720569.
|Word Mark:||FRANKLIN VILLAGE 1824-25|
|Goods and Services:||REPRESENTATIVE LOGO DEPICTING THE HISTORY AND HERITAGE OF THE VILLAGE OF FRANKLIN, AN HISTORIC COMMUNITY|
|Type Of Mark:||TradeMark|
|Latest Owner:||VILLAGE OF FRANKLIN
FRANKLIN , 48025
|Correspondent:||MICHAEL H. FEILER, P.C.
TALL OAKS OFFICE CENTER31886 NORTHWESTERN HIGHWAYFRAMINGTON HILLS, MI 480181
|Related Tags:||REPRESENTATIVE LOGO DEPICTING HISTORY HERITAGE VILLAGE FRANKLIN HISTORIC COMMUNITY|
|US Class Code(s):||038|
|Primary Class:||Paper, cardboard and goods made from these materials, not included in other classes; printed matter; bookbinding material; photographs; stationery; adhesives for stationery or household purposes; artists materials; paint brushes; typewriters and office requisites (except furniture); instructional and teaching material (except apparatus); plastic materials for packaging (not included in other classes); printers type; printing blocks.|
|First Use Anywhere:||10/1/1987|
You are viewing the FRANKLIN VILLAGE 1824-25 logo. The name FRANKLIN VILLAGE 1824-25 is registered as a TradeMark by the company VILLAGE OF FRANKLIN. This company is located on:
FRANKLIN , 48025.
FRANKLIN VILLAGE 1824-25 sells goods and services of REPRESENTATIVE LOGO DEPICTING THE HISTORY AND HERITAGE OF THE VILLAGE OF FRANKLIN, AN HISTORIC COMMUNITY. This logo and TradeMark was filed on April 04, 1988 and was first used on October 01, 1987.