Browse: Top 500 Logos

FOUNDATIONS FOR FORMAL LEARNING

FOUNDATIONS FOR FORMAL LEARNING logo

On 5/24/1990, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for FOUNDATIONS FOR FORMAL LEARNING. This trademark is owned by Zaner-Bloser, Inc.,
1201 Dublin Road
Columbus, OH 43215. The USPTO has given the FOUNDATIONS FOR FORMAL LEARNING trademark serial number of 74062399.

Word Mark: FOUNDATIONS FOR FORMAL LEARNING
Filing Date: 5/24/1990
Goods and Services: foundations for formal learning, a kindergarten educational program materials kit, consisting of a textbook, teachers guide book and student workbook
Type Of Mark: TradeMark
Latest Owner: Zaner-Bloser, Inc.

1201 Dublin Road
Columbus, OH 43215
Correspondent: Phillip G. Lilly
Isaac, Brant, Ledman & BeckerThe Midland Building250 East Broad StreetColumbus, OH 43215-37421
Related Tags: foundations formal learning kindergarten educational program materials consisting textbook teachers guide book student workbook
US Class Code(s): 038
Primary Class: Paper, cardboard and goods made from these materials, not included in other classes; printed matter; bookbinding material; photographs; stationery; adhesives for stationery or household purposes; artists materials; paint brushes; typewriters and office requisites (except furniture); instructional and teaching material (except apparatus); plastic materials for packaging (not included in other classes); printers type; printing blocks.
Class(es) Status: Sec. 8 – Entire Registration
First Use Anywhere: 4/11/1980
Information: You are viewing the FOUNDATIONS FOR FORMAL LEARNING logo. The name FOUNDATIONS FOR FORMAL LEARNING is registered as a TradeMark by the company Zaner-Bloser, Inc.. This company is located on:
1201 Dublin Road
Columbus, OH 43215.
FOUNDATIONS FOR FORMAL LEARNING sells goods and services of foundations for formal learning, a kindergarten educational program materials kit, consisting of a textbook, teachers guide book and student workbook. This logo and TradeMark was filed on May 24, 1990 and was first used on April 11, 1980.