Browse: Top 500 Logos

EVERY LEGEND HAD A LOCKER, NOW EVERY LOCKER HAS A LEGEND. LOCKER LEGENDS BY ARTLETICS

EVERY LEGEND HAD A LOCKER, NOW EVERY LOCKER HAS A LEGEND. LOCKER LEGENDS BY ARTLETICS logo

On 5/26/2009, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for EVERY LEGEND HAD A LOCKER, NOW EVERY LOCKER HAS A LEGEND. LOCKER LEGENDS BY ARTLETICS. This trademark is owned by Artletics,
1019 Coastal Circle
Orlando, FL 34761. The USPTO has given the EVERY LEGEND HAD A LOCKER, NOW EVERY LOCKER HAS A LEGEND. LOCKER LEGENDS BY ARTLETICS trademark serial number of 77744918.

Word Mark: EVERY LEGEND HAD A LOCKER, NOW EVERY LOCKER HAS A LEGEND. LOCKER LEGENDS BY ARTLETICS
Filing Date: 5/26/2009
Goods and Services: sports prints and posters
Type Of Mark: TradeMark
Latest Owner: Artletics

1019 Coastal Circle
Orlando, FL 34761
Correspondent: ARTLETICS
ARTLETICS1019 COASTAL CIROCOEE, FL 34761-43191
Related Tags: sports prints posters
US Class Code(s): 002, 005, 022, 023, 029, 037, 038, 050
Primary Class: Paper, cardboard and goods made from these materials, not included in other classes; printed matter; bookbinding material; photographs; stationery; adhesives for stationery or household purposes; artists materials; paint brushes; typewriters and office requisites (except furniture); instructional and teaching material (except apparatus); plastic materials for packaging (not included in other classes); printers type; printing blocks.
Class(es) Status: Active
First Use Anywhere: NOT PROVIDED
Information: You are viewing the EVERY LEGEND HAD A LOCKER, NOW EVERY LOCKER HAS A LEGEND. LOCKER LEGENDS BY ARTLETICS logo. The name EVERY LEGEND HAD A LOCKER, NOW EVERY LOCKER HAS A LEGEND. LOCKER LEGENDS BY ARTLETICS is registered as a TradeMark by the company Artletics. This company is located on:
1019 Coastal Circle
Orlando, FL 34761.
EVERY LEGEND HAD A LOCKER, NOW EVERY LOCKER HAS A LEGEND. LOCKER LEGENDS BY ARTLETICS sells goods and services of sports prints and posters. This logo and TradeMark was filed on May 26, 2009 and was first used on January 01, 1970.