Browse: Top 500 Logos

CENTER FOR HEALTH MINISTRY OUTREACH

CENTER FOR HEALTH MINISTRY OUTREACH logo

On 3/26/2004, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for CENTER FOR HEALTH MINISTRY OUTREACH. This trademark is owned by St. Joseph Health System, Inc.,
500 South Main Street, Suite 1000
Orange , 92868. The USPTO has given the CENTER FOR HEALTH MINISTRY OUTREACH trademark serial number of 78391729.

Word Mark: CENTER FOR HEALTH MINISTRY OUTREACH
Filing Date: 3/26/2004
Goods and Services: Consultation concerning the development of educational programs for needs assessments, health resources and networking opportunities to leaders of faith-based congregations; training leaders of faith-based congregations in ministering to the sick, homebound and bereaved
Type Of Mark: Service Mark
Latest Owner: St. Joseph Health System, Inc.

500 South Main Street, Suite 1000
Orange , 92868
Correspondent: Tawnya R. Wojciechowski
TRW LAW GROUP19900 MacArthur Boulevard, Suite 1150Irvine CA 92612-84331
Related Tags: Consultation concerning development educational programs needs assessments health resources networking opportunities leaders faith-based congregations training leaders faith-based congregations ministering sick homebound bereaved
US Class Code(s): 100, 101, 107
Primary Class: Education; providing of training; entertainment; sporting and cultural activities.
Class(es) Status: Active
First Use Anywhere: 12/31/1998
Information: You are viewing the CENTER FOR HEALTH MINISTRY OUTREACH logo. The name CENTER FOR HEALTH MINISTRY OUTREACH is registered as a Service Mark by the company St. Joseph Health System, Inc.. This company is located on:
500 South Main Street, Suite 1000
Orange , 92868.
CENTER FOR HEALTH MINISTRY OUTREACH sells goods and services of Consultation concerning the development of educational programs for needs assessments, health resources and networking opportunities to leaders of faith-based congregations; training leaders of faith-based congregations in ministering to the sick, homebound and bereaved. This logo and Service Mark was filed on March 26, 2004 and was first used on December 31, 1998.