Browse: Top 500 Logos

CABOT

CABOT logo

On 7/30/1926, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for CABOT. This trademark is owned by SAMUEL CABOT, INC.,
100 Hale Street
Newburyport, MA 01950. The USPTO has given the CABOT trademark serial number of 71235335.

Word Mark: CABOT
Filing Date: 7/30/1926
Goods and Services: WOOD AND SHINGLE STAINS, A PAINT OR STAIN FOR PRESERVING WOOD, A PAINT OR STAIN FOR FIREPROOFING WOOD, A PAINT OR STAIN FOR PRESERVING METAL, READY-MIXED PAINTS, TINTING PAINTS AND STAINS, * AND * A WOOD-COVERING COMPOSITION APPLIED LIKE A PAINT [ , AND LAMPBLACK ]
Type Of Mark: TradeMark
Latest Owner: SAMUEL CABOT, INC.

100 Hale Street
Newburyport, MA 01950
Correspondent: ANDREW UBEL
VALSPAR SOURCING INC1101 S 3RD STLEGAL DEPTMINNEAPOLIS, MN 554151
Related Tags: WOOD SHINGLE STAINS PAINT STAIN PRESERVING WOOD PAINT STAIN FIREPROOFING WOOD PAINT STAIN PRESERVING METAL READY-MIXED PAINTS TINTING PAINTS STAINS WOOD-COVERING COMPOSITION APPLIED LIKE PAINT LAMPBLACK
US Class Code(s): 016
Primary Class: Paper, cardboard and goods made from these materials, not included in other classes; printed matter; bookbinding material; photographs; stationery; adhesives for stationery or household purposes; artists materials; paint brushes; typewriters and office requisites (except furniture); instructional and teaching material (except apparatus); plastic materials for packaging (not included in other classes); printers type; printing blocks.
Class(es) Status: Active
First Use Anywhere: 5/1/1882
Information: You are viewing the CABOT logo. The name CABOT is registered as a TradeMark by the company SAMUEL CABOT, INC.. This company is located on:
100 Hale Street
Newburyport, MA 01950.
CABOT sells goods and services of WOOD AND SHINGLE STAINS, A PAINT OR STAIN FOR PRESERVING WOOD, A PAINT OR STAIN FOR FIREPROOFING WOOD, A PAINT OR STAIN FOR PRESERVING METAL, READY-MIXED PAINTS, TINTING PAINTS AND STAINS, * AND * A WOOD-COVERING COMPOSITION APPLIED LIKE A PAINT [ , AND LAMPBLACK ]. This logo and TradeMark was filed on July 30, 1926 and was first used on May 01, 1882.