Browse: Top 500 Logos

BIODEGRADABLE PLASTIC CONTAINS CORN...A RENEWABLE RESOURCE

BIODEGRADABLE PLASTIC CONTAINS CORN...A RENEWABLE RESOURCE logo

On 10/11/1990, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for BIODEGRADABLE PLASTIC CONTAINS CORN...A RENEWABLE RESOURCE. This trademark is owned by National Corn Growers Association,
1000 EXECUTIVE PARKWAY, SUITE 105
ST. LOUIS, MO 63141. The USPTO has given the BIODEGRADABLE PLASTIC CONTAINS CORN...A RENEWABLE RESOURCE trademark serial number of 74104941.

Word Mark: BIODEGRADABLE PLASTIC CONTAINS CORN...A RENEWABLE RESOURCE
Filing Date: 10/11/1990
Goods and Services: plastic trash bags, paper bags, and cardboard containers
Type Of Mark: TradeMark
Latest Owner: National Corn Growers Association

1000 EXECUTIVE PARKWAY, SUITE 105
ST. LOUIS, MO 63141
Correspondent: Paul M. Denk
763 South New Ballas RoadSt. Louis, MO 631411
Related Tags: plastic trash bags paper bags cardboard containers
US Class Code(s): 002, 037
Primary Class: Paper, cardboard and goods made from these materials, not included in other classes; printed matter; bookbinding material; photographs; stationery; adhesives for stationery or household purposes; artists materials; paint brushes; typewriters and office requisites (except furniture); instructional and teaching material (except apparatus); plastic materials for packaging (not included in other classes); printers type; printing blocks.
Class(es) Status: Sec. 8 – Entire Registration
First Use Anywhere: 4/1/1990
Information: You are viewing the BIODEGRADABLE PLASTIC CONTAINS CORN...A RENEWABLE RESOURCE logo. The name BIODEGRADABLE PLASTIC CONTAINS CORN...A RENEWABLE RESOURCE is registered as a TradeMark by the company National Corn Growers Association. This company is located on:
1000 EXECUTIVE PARKWAY, SUITE 105
ST. LOUIS, MO 63141.
BIODEGRADABLE PLASTIC CONTAINS CORN...A RENEWABLE RESOURCE sells goods and services of plastic trash bags, paper bags, and cardboard containers. This logo and TradeMark was filed on October 11, 1990 and was first used on April 01, 1990.