Browse: Top 500 Logos

AUTROS

AUTROS logo

On 10/25/1996, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for AUTROS. This trademark is owned by Meditrust Holdings Inc.,
2 Sheppard Avenue East, Suite 1201
Willowdale, Ontario M2N 5YZ ,. The USPTO has given the AUTROS trademark serial number of 75187600.

Word Mark: AUTROS
Filing Date: 10/25/1996
Goods and Services: Computer software for use in medication administration, namely, software for use in dispensing medication to patients in hospital and nursing homes
Type Of Mark: Service Mark
Latest Owner: Meditrust Holdings Inc.

2 Sheppard Avenue East, Suite 1201
Willowdale, Ontario M2N 5YZ ,
Correspondent: DON W BULSON
RENNER OTTO BOISSELLE & SKLAR PLL1621 EUCLID AVENUECLEVELAND OH 441151
Related Tags: Computer software medication administration namely software dispensing medication patients hospital nursing homes
US Class Code(s): 021, 023, 026, 036, 038
Primary Class: Scientific, nautical, surveying, photographic, cinematographic, optical, weighing, measuring, signalling, checking (supervision), life-saving and teaching apparatus and instruments; apparatus and instruments for conducting, switching, transforming, accumulating, regulating or controlling electricity; apparatus for recording, transmission or reproduction of sound or images; magnetic data carriers, recording discs; automatic vending machines and mechanisms for coin operated apparatus; cash registers, calculating machines, data processing equipment and computers; fire extinguishing apparatus.
Class(es) Status: Sec. 8 – Entire Registration
First Use Anywhere: NOT PROVIDED
Information: You are viewing the AUTROS logo. The name AUTROS is registered as a Service Mark by the company Meditrust Holdings Inc.. This company is located on:
2 Sheppard Avenue East, Suite 1201
Willowdale, Ontario M2N 5YZ ,.
AUTROS sells goods and services of Computer software for use in medication administration, namely, software for use in dispensing medication to patients in hospital and nursing homes. This logo and Service Mark was filed on October 25, 1996 and was first used on January 01, 1970.