Browse: Top 500 Logos

APPA

APPA logo

On 1/5/2007, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for APPA. This trademark is owned by APPA,
1643 Prince Street
Alexandria, VA 22314. The USPTO has given the APPA trademark serial number of 77076739.

Word Mark: APPA
Filing Date: 1/5/2007
Goods and Services: Books in the field of educational facilities management; Directories of educational facilities officers; Magazines featuring information on educational facilities management; Newsletters in the field of educational facilities management
Type Of Mark: Service Mark
Latest Owner: APPA

1643 Prince Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
Correspondent: PATRICK J. JENNINGS
PILLSBURY WINTHROP SHAW PITTMAN, LLP2300 N ST NWWASHINGTON, DC 20037-11221
Related Tags: Books field educational facilities management Directories educational facilities officers Magazines featuring information educational facilities management Newsletters field educational facilities management
US Class Code(s): 002, 005, 022, 023, 029, 037, 038, 050
Primary Class: Paper, cardboard and goods made from these materials, not included in other classes; printed matter; bookbinding material; photographs; stationery; adhesives for stationery or household purposes; artists materials; paint brushes; typewriters and office requisites (except furniture); instructional and teaching material (except apparatus); plastic materials for packaging (not included in other classes); printers type; printing blocks.
Class(es) Status: Active
First Use Anywhere: 7/1/1968
Information: You are viewing the APPA logo. The name APPA is registered as a Service Mark by the company APPA. This company is located on:
1643 Prince Street
Alexandria, VA 22314.
APPA sells goods and services of Books in the field of educational facilities management; Directories of educational facilities officers; Magazines featuring information on educational facilities management; Newsletters in the field of educational facilities management. This logo and Service Mark was filed on January 05, 2007 and was first used on July 01, 1968.