Browse: Top 500 Logos

APH

APH logo

On 1/18/1989, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for APH. This trademark is owned by American Printing House for the Blind,
1839 Frankfort Avenue
Louisville, KY 40206. The USPTO has given the APH trademark serial number of 73775318.

Word Mark: APH
Filing Date: 1/18/1989
Goods and Services: EDUCATIONAL BOOKS AND PAMPHLETS IN BRAILLE EDUCATIONAL BOOKS AND PAMPHLETS IN LARGE TYPE EDUCATIONAL PRERECORDED AUDIO CASSETTES, EDUCATIONAL COMPUTER PROGRAM
Type Of Mark: TradeMark
Latest Owner: American Printing House for the Blind

1839 Frankfort Avenue
Louisville, KY 40206
Correspondent: AMERICAN PRINTING HOUSE OF THE BLIND
P.O. BOX 6085LOUISVILLE, KY 40206-00851
Related Tags: EDUCATIONAL BOOKS PAMPHLETS BRAILLE EDUCATIONAL BOOKS PAMPHLETS LARGE TYPE EDUCATIONAL PRERECORDED AUDIO CASSETTES EDUCATIONAL COMPUTER PROGRAM
US Class Code(s): 021, 023, 026, 036, 038
Primary Class: Scientific, nautical, surveying, photographic, cinematographic, optical, weighing, measuring, signalling, checking (supervision), life-saving and teaching apparatus and instruments; apparatus and instruments for conducting, switching, transforming, accumulating, regulating or controlling electricity; apparatus for recording, transmission or reproduction of sound or images; magnetic data carriers, recording discs; automatic vending machines and mechanisms for coin operated apparatus; cash registers, calculating machines, data processing equipment and computers; fire extinguishing apparatus.
Class(es) Status: Abandoned
First Use Anywhere: NOT PROVIDED
Information: You are viewing the APH logo. The name APH is registered as a TradeMark by the company American Printing House for the Blind. This company is located on:
1839 Frankfort Avenue
Louisville, KY 40206.
APH sells goods and services of EDUCATIONAL BOOKS AND PAMPHLETS IN BRAILLE EDUCATIONAL BOOKS AND PAMPHLETS IN LARGE TYPE EDUCATIONAL PRERECORDED AUDIO CASSETTES, EDUCATIONAL COMPUTER PROGRAM. This logo and TradeMark was filed on January 18, 1989 and was first used on January 01, 1970.