Browse: Top 500 Logos

ANGELICA

ANGELICA logo

On 9/7/1926, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for ANGELICA. This trademark is owned by ANGELICA CORPORATION,
424 South Woods Mill Road
Chesterfield, MO 63017. The USPTO has given the ANGELICA trademark serial number of 71236902.

Word Mark: ANGELICA
Filing Date: 9/7/1926
Goods and Services: MENS AND WOMENS WASHABLE OR CLEANABLE APPAREL AND UNIFORMS-NAMELY, COATS, JACKETS, PANTS, DRESSES, SKIRTS, BLOUSES, WAISTS, AND APRONS USED FOR WORK OR PROFESSIONAL PURPOSES BY EMPLOYES OF HOTELS, CLUBS, CAFES, PRIVATE HOUSEHOLDS, FACTORIES, STORES, GENERAL BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENTS, AND ELEEMOSYNARY INSTITUTIONS, AND BY PHYSICIANS, SURGEONS, DENTISTS, CHEMISTS, NURSES, ARTISTS, AND PHARMACISTS
Type Of Mark: TradeMark
Latest Owner: ANGELICA CORPORATION

424 South Woods Mill Road
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Correspondent: Kenneth Solomon
Thompson Coburn LLPSuite 2600One US Bank PlazaSaint Louis MO 631011
Related Tags: MENS WOMENS WASHABLE CLEANABLE APPAREL UNIFORMS-NAMELY COATS JACKETS PANTS DRESSES SKIRTS BLOUSES WAISTS APRONS USED WORK PROFESSIONAL PURPOSES EMPLOYES HOTELS CLUBS CAFES PRIVATE HOUSEHOLDS FACTORIES STORES GENERAL BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENTS ELEEMOSYNARY INSTITUTIONS PHYSICIANS SURGEONS DENTISTS CHEMISTS NURSES ARTISTS PHARMACISTS
US Class Code(s): 039
Primary Class: Transport; packaging and storage of goods; travel arrangement
Class(es) Status: Expired
First Use Anywhere: 1/1/1878
Information: You are viewing the ANGELICA logo. The name ANGELICA is registered as a TradeMark by the company ANGELICA CORPORATION. This company is located on:
424 South Woods Mill Road
Chesterfield, MO 63017.
ANGELICA sells goods and services of MENS AND WOMENS WASHABLE OR CLEANABLE APPAREL AND UNIFORMS-NAMELY, COATS, JACKETS, PANTS, DRESSES, SKIRTS, BLOUSES, WAISTS, AND APRONS USED FOR WORK OR PROFESSIONAL PURPOSES BY EMPLOYES OF HOTELS, CLUBS, CAFES, PRIVATE HOUSEHOLDS, FACTORIES, STORES, GENERAL BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENTS, AND ELEEMOSYNARY INSTITUTIONS, AND BY PHYSICIANS, SURGEONS, DENTISTS, CHEMISTS, NURSES, ARTISTS, AND PHARMACISTS. This logo and TradeMark was filed on September 07, 1926 and was first used on January 01, 1878.