AMPCO



Word Mark: AMPCO
Filing Date: 2/5/1944
Goods and Services: WEAR RESISTANT AND CORROSION RESISTANT MACHINE PARTS OF COPPER BASE ALLOY, AND GENERALLY MANUALLY OPERATED NON-SPARKING TOOLS OF COPPER BASE ALLOY--NAMELY, ADZES, AIR HAMMER BLANKS, AXES, BARS, BRUSHES, [ CASTER WHEELS, CAULKING TOOLS, ] CHISELS, DRIFT PINS, [ STAR DRILLS, ] DUST PANS, WEDGES, FORKS, HAMMERS, HATCHETS, HOES, [ ICE SHAVERS AND TONGS, ] KNIVES, NAIL PULLERS [ AND SETS, PACKING TOOLS, PESTLES, ] CHIPPERS, PICKS, PLIERS, PUNCHES, RAKES, SAWS, SCRAPERS, SCREW DRIVERS, SHEARS, SHOVELS
Type Of Mark: TradeMark
Latest Owner: AMPCO METAL S.A.
ROUTE DE CHESALLES 9
1723 MARLY
Correspondent: JOAN L. LONG
MAYER BROWN ROWE & MAW LLPP.O. BOX 2828CHICAGO, IL 60690-28281
Related Tags: WEAR RESISTANT CORROSION RESISTANT MACHINE PARTS COPPER BASE ALLOY GENERALLY MANUALLY OPERATED -SPARKING TOOLS COPPER BASE ALLOY--NAMELY ADZES HAMMER BLANKS AXES BARS BRUSHES CASTER WHEELS CAULKING TOOLS CHISELS DRIFT PINS STAR DRILLS DUST PANS WEDGES FORKS HAMMERS HATCHETS HOES SHAVERS TONGS KNIVES NAIL PULLERS SETS PACKING TOOLS PESTLES CHIPPERS PICKS PLIERS PUNCHES RAKES SAWS SCRAPERS SCREW DRIVERS SHEARS SHOVELS
US Class Code(s): 023


Primary Class: Yarns and threads, for textile use.
Class(es) Status: Active
First Use Anywhere: 7/1/1914
Information: You are viewing the AMPCO logo. The name AMPCO is registered as a TradeMark by the company AMPCO METAL S.A.. This company is located on:
ROUTE DE CHESALLES 9
1723 MARLY.
AMPCO sells goods and services of WEAR RESISTANT AND CORROSION RESISTANT MACHINE PARTS OF COPPER BASE ALLOY, AND GENERALLY MANUALLY OPERATED NON-SPARKING TOOLS OF COPPER BASE ALLOY--NAMELY, ADZES, AIR HAMMER BLANKS, AXES, BARS, BRUSHES, [ CASTER WHEELS, CAULKING TOOLS, ] CHISELS, DRIFT PINS, [ STAR DRILLS, ] DUST PANS, WEDGES, FORKS, HAMMERS, HATCHETS, HOES, [ ICE SHAVERS AND TONGS, ] KNIVES, NAIL PULLERS [ AND SETS, PACKING TOOLS, PESTLES, ] CHIPPERS, PICKS, PLIERS, PUNCHES, RAKES, SAWS, SCRAPERS, SCREW DRIVERS, SHEARS, SHOVELS. This logo and TradeMark was filed on February 05, 1944 and was first used on July 01, 1914.