Browse: Top 500 Logos

AMC 1954

AMC 1954 logo

On 6/13/2006, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for AMC 1954. This trademark is owned by THE ANTIQUE MOTORCYCLE CLUB OF AMERICA,INC.,
225 E. LEMON STREET SUITE 351
LAKELAND , 33801. The USPTO has given the AMC 1954 trademark serial number of 78907161.

Word Mark: AMC 1954
Filing Date: 6/13/2006
Goods and Services: Compact disks featuring information on motorcycles, motorcycle safety, motorcycle shows and subject matter direct to motorcycle enthusiasts
Type Of Mark: Service Mark
Latest Owner: THE ANTIQUE MOTORCYCLE CLUB OF AMERICA,INC.

225 E. LEMON STREET SUITE 351
LAKELAND , 33801
Correspondent: DANIEL R. FRIJOUF
FRIJOUF, RUST & PYLE PA201 E DAVIS BLVDTAMPA, FL 33606-37501
Related Tags: Compact disks featuring information motorcycles motorcycle safety motorcycle shows subject matter direct motorcycle enthusiasts
US Class Code(s): 021, 023, 026, 036, 038
Primary Class: Scientific, nautical, surveying, photographic, cinematographic, optical, weighing, measuring, signalling, checking (supervision), life-saving and teaching apparatus and instruments; apparatus and instruments for conducting, switching, transforming, accumulating, regulating or controlling electricity; apparatus for recording, transmission or reproduction of sound or images; magnetic data carriers, recording discs; automatic vending machines and mechanisms for coin operated apparatus; cash registers, calculating machines, data processing equipment and computers; fire extinguishing apparatus.
Class(es) Status: Active
First Use Anywhere: 12/31/2001
Information: You are viewing the AMC 1954 logo. The name AMC 1954 is registered as a Service Mark by the company THE ANTIQUE MOTORCYCLE CLUB OF AMERICA,INC.. This company is located on:
225 E. LEMON STREET SUITE 351
LAKELAND , 33801.
AMC 1954 sells goods and services of Compact disks featuring information on motorcycles, motorcycle safety, motorcycle shows and subject matter direct to motorcycle enthusiasts. This logo and Service Mark was filed on June 13, 2006 and was first used on December 31, 2001.