Browse: Top 500 Logos

AD PAGES

AD PAGES logo

On 11/16/2001, a U.S. federal trademark registration was filed for AD PAGES. This trademark is owned by Billmyr Enterprises, Inc.,
1705 Avenue K
Plano , 75074. The USPTO has given the AD PAGES trademark serial number of 76338624.

Word Mark: AD PAGES
Filing Date: 11/16/2001
Goods and Services: Advertising services, namely, direct mail advertising for others; dissemination of advertising matter, namely, direct mail coupon magazines, savings magazines, newspaper and magazine advertising inserts, maps with advertising, calendars with advertising, pre-printed advertising inserts, print-and-insert advertising inserts, detached cards with advertising
Type Of Mark: Service Mark
Latest Owner: Billmyr Enterprises, Inc.

1705 Avenue K
Plano , 75074
Correspondent: John J. Arnott
Howison & Arnott, L.L.P.P.O. BOX 741715DALLAS TX 75374-17151
Related Tags: Advertising services namely direct mail advertising others dissemination advertising matter namely direct mail coupon magazines savings magazines newspaper magazine advertising inserts maps with advertising calendars with advertising -printed advertising inserts print--insert advertising inserts detached cards with advertising
US Class Code(s): 100, 101, 102
Primary Class: Advertising; business management; business administration; office functions.
Class(es) Status: Active
First Use Anywhere: 2/28/1988
Information: You are viewing the AD PAGES logo. The name AD PAGES is registered as a Service Mark by the company Billmyr Enterprises, Inc.. This company is located on:
1705 Avenue K
Plano , 75074.
AD PAGES sells goods and services of Advertising services, namely, direct mail advertising for others; dissemination of advertising matter, namely, direct mail coupon magazines, savings magazines, newspaper and magazine advertising inserts, maps with advertising, calendars with advertising, pre-printed advertising inserts, print-and-insert advertising inserts, detached cards with advertising. This logo and Service Mark was filed on November 16, 2001 and was first used on February 28, 1988.