GE GENERAL ELECTRIC




Word Mark: GE GENERAL ELECTRIC
Filing Date: 9/3/1968
Goods and Services: SYNTHETIC PLASTICS IN THE FORM OF POWDER, LIQUID, RODS, SHEETS, TUBING AND EXTRUDED SECTIONS FOR GENERAL USE IN THE INDUSTRIAL ARTS; SYNTHETIC RESINS; SYNTHETIC RUBBER AND SILICONE GUM IN THE FORM OF RAW MATERIALS; MOULDING COMPOUNDS; MANUFACTURED DIAMONDS; FUSED QUARTZ IN VARIOUS SHAPES SUCH AS DISCS, INGOTS, RODS AND TUBES FOR GENERAL USE IN THE INDUSTRIAL ARTS
Type Of Mark: TradeMark
Latest Owner: General Electric Company
1 River Road
Schenectady, NY 12345
Correspondent: GEORGE R. POWERS
GENERAL ELECTRIC CO.3135 EASTON TURNPIKEFAIRFIELD, CONN. 064311
Related Tags: SYNTHETIC PLASTICS FORM POWDER LIQUID RODS SHEETS TUBING EXTRUDED SECTIONS GENERAL INDUSTRIAL ARTS SYNTHETIC RESINS SYNTHETIC RUBBER SILICONE FORM MATERIALS MOULDING COMPOUNDS MANUFACTURED DIAMONDS FUSED QUARTZ VARIOUS SHAPES SUCH DISCS INGOTS RODS TUBES GENERAL INDUSTRIAL ARTS
US Class Code(s): 001
Primary Class: Chemicals used in industry, science and photography, as well as in agriculture, horticulture and forestry; unprocessed artificial resins; unprocessed plastics; manures; fire extinguishing compositions; tempering and soldering preparations; chemical substances for preserving foodstuffs; tanning substances; adhesives used in industry.
Class(es) Status: Active
First Use Anywhere: 1/1/1932
Information: You are viewing the GE GENERAL ELECTRIC logo. The name GE GENERAL ELECTRIC is registered as a TradeMark by the company General Electric Company. This company is located on:
1 River Road
Schenectady, NY 12345.
GE GENERAL ELECTRIC sells goods and services of SYNTHETIC PLASTICS IN THE FORM OF POWDER, LIQUID, RODS, SHEETS, TUBING AND EXTRUDED SECTIONS FOR GENERAL USE IN THE INDUSTRIAL ARTS; SYNTHETIC RESINS; SYNTHETIC RUBBER AND SILICONE GUM IN THE FORM OF RAW MATERIALS; MOULDING COMPOUNDS; MANUFACTURED DIAMONDS; FUSED QUARTZ IN VARIOUS SHAPES SUCH AS DISCS, INGOTS, RODS AND TUBES FOR GENERAL USE IN THE INDUSTRIAL ARTS. This logo and TradeMark was filed on September 03, 1968 and was first used on January 01, 1932.